- Problems are taken from the textbook unless otherwise noted.
- For full credit, provide context for each problem, show all calculations, and justify all answers by providing enough comments to explain your reasoning.
- You will lose a significant amount of credit if you do not provide context, calculations, and justifications for a problem.
- Numbers and/or algebra by themselves are not enough. A correct answer with no justification will be worth no more than half credit, and sometimes much less than that.
- Precision is very important. You cannot skip steps, make guesses, or use flawed logic. Any of these things can lead to incorrect answers.
- Homework assignments must be very neatly written or typeset
(e.g. using Word or OpenOffice).
- You must indicate any assistance/collaboration you had on an assignment as specified on the Policies page.