- Exercises taken from Discrete Mathematics and its Applications,
Seventh Edition unless otherwise noted.
- You must show all of your work for each problem!
- Points will be deducted if you do not show all of your work.
- Each problem is generally worth 10 points.
Problems with multiple parts may be assigned more points if there are enough parts or
each part is significant enough.
- The Review Questions are always related to the section that will be discussed on the assignment due date.
|N/A||The questions below
This question is worth double.
Answer the following questions based on the course website.
For each one, give an answer and specify which link on the left you clicked to get
For instance, your answer for one might be:
45. Certainly (Gradebook)
Each question is worth 1 point, right or wrong.
- How many assignments can you turn in late?
- If you turn in an assignment 2 minutes into the class, is it late?
- What percentage of your grade are exams? What percent is each exam?
- If you want to see me in my office, what should you do?
- If you want to submit anonymous feedback, can you? How?
- Does neatness/organization of homework matter at all?
- Do I have to show all of my work on homework problems, whether or not the problem says so?
- Can you tell exactly what grade you got on any assignment in the
course at any time? Can you get an idea of how your grade compares with the grade of others?
- If you have a disability of any kind, what should you do?
- Will I give extra credit assignments to students who are not performing
well in the course?
- What is the reading assignment for Monday?
- At exactly what time are homework assignments due (be precise)?
- How many problems are on Homework 4?
- Is there class on Friday? Is it required?
- What dates are the exams? Do you plan on being in class on those days?
- Is reading the textbook optional?
- Is attending department colloquiums required? How many? What day/time are they usually?
- Are there any solutions available for the exercises in the book? If so, where?
- What should you do after every homework assignment is handed back?
- What is the earliest possible date and time you can leave Hope College at the end of the semester?